18 December 2012

BBloggersXmas Meet Up

As you're probably aware by now, the lovely Lola and Victoria organised and hosted the most fabulous Christmas blogger meet up at the Reebok Bar in Canary Wharf on Saturday.

There were talks and the most amazing hand massages from Aromatherapy Associates; a presentation from Soap Box PR on the brands Twisted Sista, Bad Apple and Diva hair styling tools; OPI manicures and quite possibly the best cake pops I have ever eaten!

The total lack of pictures proves that I am still very much a blogging novice, I was too into talking to people and attempting to complete my quiz that I didn't even think to take photos!

We all left with utterly fabulous goody bags and some lovely ladies were lucky enough to win prizes on the day. The prizes and the goody bags were all beyond generous and far more than I could have imagined.

I took a quick snap on my iPhone yesterday morning as I wanted to fit everything in one picture, there will be reviews on everything though so you'll get to see it all in more detail very soon.



The goody bags included: LUSH Santa's Sack bubble bar, Lipcote sealer, DHC cleansing oil, Twisted Sista curl activator, Sleek Sparkle 2 palette, Xen Tan dark lotion sample, Witch skin clearing primer and more!

We also received a food goody bag which I was beyond excited about - food is definitely the way to my heart!


Firstly I nearly squealed with delight when I saw a bag of Popchips in there, they are my new obsession! I discovered the Sour Cream and Onion (I think?) in Sainburys a few weeks ago and it was love at first bite. I received Sea Salt and Pepper in my goody bag and I'll be picking those up on the weekly shop!

I'd never heard of ProperCorn before and I've never been much of a fan of salty popcorn but when offset by the sweet it is the most amazing combination.

The Little Miracles drink was a pleasant surprise for me and reminded me of Vitamin Water which I love!

I'd like to thank Lola and Victoria, not just for the generous goody bags, but for the immense and obvious effort that went into organising the day. They did a fantastic job and it was so lovely to meet so many other bloggers, especially as my blog is a baby in comparison to everyone else but they could not have been nicer.

I'd also like to give a quick mention to some of the lovely ladies I met on Saturday, they're absolutely lovely and I suggest you check them out! Abi, Emma, Janine and Tash

Vicky x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Those goody bags are so nice :) I wish there were blogger meet-ups here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was lovely to meet you :)
    Glossyboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine - they are fabulous aren't they?! Hopefully there will be one near you soon x

    Emma - lovely to meet you too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, lovely.

    great stuff, and my eyes cant stop starring at the popcorn pack ! nommnomnnommm.

    hey, Im new follower, care to follow me back ? cheers.

    Yati from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    http://yatiinoah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig