28 December 2012

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Sparkle



Victoria's Secret brought out three limited edition holiday variations on their signature Bombshell fragrance this Christmas: Bombshell Diamonds, Bombshell Platinum and Bombshell Sparkle.

As you can see I picked up Bombshell Sparkle, a 50ml eau de parfum that is a delightful mix of lotus flower, winter woods and luminous peony. Now I'm by no means a fragrance expert but I know what I like and I like this. It's both warm yet fresh and it's like no scent I've tried before.



The bottle could have been made just for me. It's pink, it's sparkly and I love the shape and design. It's so hard to capture the beauty of the bottle in photos, the above picture was taken without flash, but it really is lovely. Pink sparkles can lean towards tacky but I don't get that from this bottle at all.


As it is part of the holiday collection, Bombshell Sparkle as with the other two fragrances, sadly it is limited edition so once it's gone, it's gone.

I picked it up for £24 in the Victoria's Secret sale where it was 50% off (£48 RRP). There is a body mist and a scented body lotion that compliment the scent available separately. Victoria's Secret are also selling a set with the full sized perfume, a travel size and a body wash and lotion for £32 at 50% off (£64 RRP).

Fragrance is a really personal thing and unique to every individual but I'd definitely suggest checking out the Victoria's Secret perfumes and body mists if you get the chance, I really like them.

Have you tried Victoria's Secret fragrances? Which are you favourites?

Vicky x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This looks SO beautiful!!! I'll have to pop in and have a sniff :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it? I'm such a magpie, I saw it and swooped! Ooh you must! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh this looks beautiful! I really want to go to Victoria's Secret when I go to London hopefully in the New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it pretty? Defo check out Victoria's Secret if you can. The one on New Bond St is amazing. Three floors of VS heaven and they stock the PINK range :) xx

      Delete
  3. omg that is the most amazing bottle!
    I love your blog, i'm a new follower.
    Rachael x

    beautyin1place.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? I'm such a magpie I saw it from the door and completely blanked everything else out!

      Thank you so much for following! x

      Delete
  4. The bottle is gorgeous!! So glad I found this blog! Followed! :)
    xx
    - HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! The bottle is gorgeous isn't it? Hopefully they bring out more things like this :) xx

      Delete
  5. The girls in the office ADORE this perfume! When we smelt it we couldn't get enough - it is so fresh!
    Almost like when you grab a breeze of somebody's fresh clothes... :)
    Fab blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly it! It smells fresh! Thank you x

      Delete
    2. I think I want to go buy this just for the bottle itself! Loving reading through your blog (I'm your newest follower :))

      Chloe xx

      www.chloesmakeuproom.blogspot.com (a very new blog so would love your support!)

      Delete
    3. I think that was the main selling point for me, the fragrance itself was just a bonus! Thank you for following, I'll check your blog out xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig