27 January 2013

Share the Love Sunday

Firstly I know I've been MIA for a week or so and I apologise. I started a new job last week and it's been really hectic, I had planned to schedule some posts to go up last week but I spilled a drink all over my laptop and in my infinite wisdom, decided that as it was still working I'd carry on using it. BIG mistake, I should have switched it straight off and it may have survived. I didn't so my laptop and all of the pictures I'd taken for posts are sadly no more. Every cloud has a silver lining though and I decided to put my savings towards a MacBook - I'm still trying to get my head around how to use it properly but I'm trying! 

Anyway, I'd decided to put this post up a few days ago and it just so happens it was also the subject of tonights #bbloggers twitter chat: Share the Love. Here are five of my favourite blogs. 





Screenshot on a Mac tab open, I'm just unbelievably cool.

Zoe is a makeup artist and graphic designer (amongst other things, check out her About Me for the full list!) and I love her blog. Her images are always clear and her posts are well written and helpful. She's currently doing a great skincare series which is full of great skincare and diet advice. As a fellow makeup artist I trust Zoe's opinion and she's absolutely lovely on Twitter too!



Sandy writes a lovely blog which includes fantastic reviews and the most amazing NOTD posts - she gives me serious nail envy! Again, her pictures are always lovely and her posts keep me interested from start to finish. She also has a really handy product directory so it's really easy to find certain posts, I always find myself searching before I buy to see if Sandy has a review!




Dee is just the nicest girl. I love her hauls (though she's on a spending ban at the moment!) and reviews. She's another fellow makeup artist and I really trust her opinion and I love reading her blog. 




Julie's blog was one of the first I started reading after I found her videos on YouTube. She's got such personality that translates really well into her blog and her images are always stunning. I really like her reviews and hauls as well as her FOTD/N posts.



I started reading Lauren's blog after meeting her when she was doing her makeup artist training and she's such a lovely girl. Her blog mixes beauty and lifestyle and there are regular appearances from her family and her adorable dogs. Her pictures are brilliant and her posts are really to the point which I like. 


I think I'll make this a regular series as I love finding new blogs and I'm sure you all do too!

Vicky x

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Most of these blogs are new to me so thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love them, they're great girls x

      Delete
  2. WARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :) This has made my night. I needed other "make-up artist" blogs to follow so this has been really helpful!! Thanks so much chicken, this really is so lovely of you!!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s My Macbook got stolen *cries* you will love using it when you get the hang of it!! I managed to spill nail varnish remover all of my new one, it somehow still works! xxx

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I love finding other 'makeup artist' blogs too!

      Ah no, that's awful :( I'm not risking spilling anything over mine! xxx

      Delete
  3. I did the same with my mac :( thanks for this post i have found some new blogs :) x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( Poor Mac!! Enjoy the blogs :) x

      Delete
  4. This is a great post, I'm always into new blogs and this is an easy way to find great blogs, plus... I really trust your taste ;)

    xx

    Flo
    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Flo! I'm sure you'll love their blogs xx

      Delete
  5. That's such a shame about your laptop! Thanks for the great blogs to follow though xx


    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you'll love them Lucy. I know, it is a shame but I'm loving my new Mac despite not knowing how to work it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig