23 February 2013

Links, Links, Links!



Just a very quick post to let you know where else you can find me, especially as I know a lot of people don't have or don't like GFC.

Bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm still trying to get my head around Bloglovin, do you use it? How can I make it work for me?!

Instagram - Beautybloggingbrunette

I decided to keep my blog Instagram separate as I don't want to bore you with my life or my friends with my blog :) If you have Instagram leave me your links in the comments so I can follow you.

Youtube - BeautyBlogBrunette

I'm taking my first tentative steps towards joining the world on YouTube. I've written a list of videos I'd like to film and now I just need to find the confidence and a decent camera! If you have any YouTube tips or suggestions, camera/lighting recommendations please leave them below!

Vicky x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig