10 February 2013

Sunday Shopping Share: Etsy Infinity Ring

I'm not a big fan of costume jewellery so when I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted a nice dainty ring it was completely out of the blue. I haven't really worn rings since I was a teenager and I tend to keep any jewellery I do wear very minimal so I wanted something very subtle.



Step forward Etsy, or Apple Latte to be specific. I'd heard of Etsy but I'd never used it before and truth be told, I wasn't entirely sure of what it was. A quick search for rings yielded thousands upon thousands of results but one ring in particular stood out to me, this silver Infinity Ring.



I ordered on the 26th January and it arrived on the 8th of February which I was very impressed with considering it came all the way from South Korea! Ten working days is great delivery time. When I opened the envelope I found this cute little box which I hadn't expected. I was anticipating a draw string pouch at the most.


I opened the box to find a pair of faux pearl studs included. I hadn't ordered them so it was a lovely inclusion in my order and much appreciated. 


The lighting makes it look as though there's a stone missing - there isn't. 

I'd loved the ring in pictures but I love it so much more in person. It is so dainty and subtle. It's very delicate and very pretty. I ordered a US size 5 and it fits my ring finger with a little space and my middle finger snuggly. 

I chose the Infinity Ring because I love the symbolism: there is no beginning and no end, it's endless and limitless. Without becoming all philosophical it's a lovely symbol. 

I paid around £12 for the ring and delivery cost which I was very impressed with, £2.60 for shipping is a brilliant price - I've paid more to have things delivered from my own city let alone the other side of the world!

I'm very impressed with everything from the quality of the items to the price to the delivery time. I really can't find fault and the seller has some gorgeous items for sale that I'll definitely be purchasing. My first experience with Etsy was a good one and I'm sure there will be many more to come!

Do you use Etsy? Who are your favourite sellers?

Vicky x


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I used Etsy recently for the first time to buy a Valentines Day card for my boyfriend and was so surprised at the range of cute and unique products the site offers. I love the ring you bought, it's so classy and definitely has meaning x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised to - they have so many things I never would have expected them to have xx

      Delete
  2. Love the ring - it's so elegant and beautiful. The earrings were a nice touch as well. I hadn't heard of Etsy, but I'm definitely going to be having a look now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely check it out, they've got some lovely things x

      Delete
  3. Ah the infinity ring is so pretty! Etsy has some really nice things xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use etsy but I think I really should, that ring is lovely! I love how it's pretty but subtle :) You take really lovely pictures by the way xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Alice, that's a lovely thing to say. You should definitely look at Etsy xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, that ring is beautiful! I don't use Etsy, although I love the idea of it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't before but I love it now - trying to decide what to order next! xx

      Delete
  6. This is the sweetest ring ever! I absolutely love Etsy, I use it to buy my iphone cases, birthday cards and jewellery :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to look at more of the items on there, it's such a great concept xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig