13 April 2013

Lifestyle: One Direction at The O2

A few weeks ago my friends and I headed to The O2 to see One Direction. Thankfully we had a box so the view was amazing and we had a really nice night, leaving with our ears ringing from all the screaming (I've never heard noise like it!) and singing along to What Makes You Beautiful in the car.

I wouldn't say we were your typical 1D fans and aside from a few parents, we were probably the oldest people there! 

I met my friends straight from work so I threw on a pair of jeans, a vest and blazer and added my new favourite clutch bag to try and dress my outfit up a bit!



I saw this in the Accesorize window on my way to work one morning and it was love at first sight. At £30 it's the most expensive clutch bag in my collection but it's beautifully made and the jewels are absolutely gorgeous. 


Kala and I couldn't decide if we were more excited about the concert or candy floss...


They are on the stage there... promise!


video

Apologies for the little conversation in there: "he's waving at you!' "awwwwwww!"

I didn't know all of their songs but they did sing one of my favourites and it was my favourite performance of the night aside from Little Things which I love.

Considering it was a real spur of the moment thing it was a great night out and they're really good live, I was quite surprised by just how good they were, especially Zayn - he can hit and hold some serious notes! 

Have you been to see One Direction on tour or are you going? If you are, you're in for a treat!


Vicky x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That clutch is amazing, love it so jealous! Hope you had a great time! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it?! I'll definitely get some wear out of it. It was lovely, thank you x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous clutch, I'd do anything to see them!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it?! If you get the chance - go! They put on a great show x

      Delete
  3. Absolutely in LOVE with the clutch, one of the most beautiful bags I've ever seen.

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it xx

      Delete
  4. I actually went last night in Sheffield and we were on the floor seats and it was actually a really good show! I'm not the typical One Direction fan either but it was really good! And Niall pulled a face at me ;)

    Alice ♥ alicekatex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good aren't they?! Glad you enjoyed it. Haha I decided he was my favourite, only because he 'waved' at us - clearly that makes us BFFs ;) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig