29 May 2013

Blogger Illustration by Zoe Newlove

Firstly, if you haven't heard of Zoe Newlove, where have you been?! Zoe is one of my favourite bloggers and also one of the nicest and most talented girls I've gotten to know through blogging - not only is she a fellow makeup artist and beauty blogger but she's also a super cool graphic designer and illustrator, seriously, I'm pretty sure there is no end to her talents!

Zoe very kindly offered me one of her blogger illustrations and after much faffing over a high quality picture on my part, I finally sent a suitable image to Zoe and the result was amazing...


I couldn't be happier with it - I feel like I'm seeing myself as a Disney character and the attention to detail from the dress to my knees, collarbones and nails is incredible!



The process also amazes me as Zoe draws her illustrations by hand first - something I am always envious of! I can paint a face but I cannot for the life of me draw anything on paper.

If you'd like to know more about Zoe and her rates as well as seeing more of her work, please click here and show her some love. You won't regret it.


Vicky x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have only just seen this! Thanks so much for writing this post chicken!!! Made me smile! lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig