12 May 2013

Meet Up and WIN: Dublin! 7/8th July

I'll be over in Dublin on the weekend of the 7/8th of July and whilst I know there's a big Irish bloggers meet-up at the start of June, sadly I'm unable to make it over.

Not to be deterred I thought it would be really nice to arrange a meet-up in Dublin over that weekend and I'm trying to gauge numbers/plan and so on.

I'll throw this straight out there - by meet-up I genuinely mean just meeting other bloggers and blog readers rather than just handing out goody bags which a) I don't have the connections to organise and b) I wouldn't be able to bring over with me!

I would however like to offer the opportunity for a bespoke makeup lesson and makeup bag overhaul/review with myself. As a professional makeup artist I charge from £50 an hour for a makeup lesson and £20 for a makeup bag review/shopping session and it could be yours for free!

The bespoke makeup lesson can focus on whatever you want - if you just want to learn how to apply a flawless base then that is what we will do, if you'd like to learn a creative editorial look then again, the choice is yours.

A makeup bag review and overhaul focuses on how to get the best out of the products you already have and highlights the products you may need to invest in - should my PRO discount at MAC be valid in Ireland (I'm still checking but I think it's accepted in Brown Thomas) then you will benefit from a generous product discount should you choose to buy any products.

Please do let me know if you're interested in coming and if you have any ideas or suggestions on location so that I can start planning - oh and spread the word!

Feel free to email me at beautybloggingbrunette@hotmail.co.uk if you'd like to come to the meet-up, help organise or have any ideas.



For your chance to win a bespoke makeup lesson and makeup bag overhaul/review with me, simply follow the steps below.

1. Follow my blog via GFC or Bloglovin' - specify which and I will check :)

2. Leave me a comment below with your email address and tell me what you'd like to learn in our bespoke makeup lesson and what your makeup bag staple product is.

3. For an additional entry, Tweet the following "I'd like to win a bespoke makeup lesson with @VickyGMakeup in Dublin" and include the link to this post.

4. Closing date is the 30th June.

It would be highly preferable if you could take your bespoke session over this weekend however I will be over again in October and we can arrange a mutually convenient time if not :) x


Good luck and I look forward to meeting some of you soon!

Vicky x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'd love to be able to make it to Dublin then but I won't know closer to the time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it would be awesome if you could x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig