17 May 2013

Review; Bioderma Hydrabio Exfoliating Cream


I could not have been more excited when I found out Bioderma would be launching several products from their skincare range in the UK this year. The infamous Crealine H2O had previously only been accessible at makeup artist shops PAM and Guru Makeup Emporium here in London and we certainly paid a premium for the privilege of being able to get our hands on the MUA Holy Water and sadly the skincare ranges went largely unobtainable.

That all changed recently however with Bioderma's foray into the UK market, launching in Boots and various other chemists including the fantastic John Bell & Croyden where I picked this little wonder up a little over two months ago.

I think most people will agree that when it comes to exfoliating, no matter how gentle the product, it does very little to hydrate your skin, particularly in the winter months when it can be left feeling smoother than the proverbial baby's bottom yet lack hydration. The Hydrabio range has been designed for sensitive dry to very dry skin with the aim of proving hydration where needed and encouraging the skin to hold on to its own moisture through the patented Aquagenium complex. 

At the time of purchase London was still in the icy clutches of winter and my skin was feeling seriously dehydrated and weathered so when I spotted this, a hydrating exfoliant I knew I had to have it. I am very particular about facial exfoliators - I like something I can feel working but nothing too harsh or stripping which I often find to be a real issue. 


Creamy in texture and packed with exfoliating micro-beads, this is a rich exfoliating cream and a little goes a very long way.


Take a small amount of product and massage into the skin in circular motions, taking care to avoid the eye area, before removing with a face cloth or cleansing sponge (or just with water if you so wish). Skin is left feeling soft, smooth and not at all tight or dry.

I never thought I'd see the day anything usurped my Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant as #TheBestExfoliatorEver but this really has. I use it once or twice a week and my skin has never felt or looked better. 

Bioderma Hydrabio Exfoliating Cream - £10.50 for 75ml

Have you tried any Bioderma products since they hit UK shelves? Which ones are your must-haves?

Vicky x

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm so disappointed that they never came to Ireland! I'd love to try this, it sounds fab! I just recently got a big bottle of Bioderma to try & I love it so far x

    http://confessionsofamakeupaholic2011.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing, it's such a shame it didn't launch over there! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh I need to get me some of this! Always love your reviews hun, they're fab! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I'd definitely recommend it to anyone, it's a really great product xxx

      Delete
  3. I love Bioderma, it's hard to find it here as well.. I need to repurchase the miscellar water x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their products, they're fantastic products x

      Delete
  4. I think thats a super good price for such a quality product!
    I'll definitely have to try it out

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, considering they're such good products they're brilliant value xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig