15 May 2013

Ted Baker SS13 Blogger Competition

I know I'm more of a beauty blogger than I am a fashion blogger but when I saw Ted Baker were hosting a blogger competition I simply couldn't resist. 

I've lost lunch hour after lunch hour perusing their stock in Selfridges and I absolutely love their pieces. As part of the competition, bloggers are asked to pick three items from the Ted Baker collection to create their favourite look for 2013.


TALLAR Swoop Neck Dress £249

This dress is super chic. The colour and cut are classically beautiful, whilst the full skirt and v-neck back keep it fun and fresh. I'm currently on the look out for another dress for the races and this would work well at any formal event including summer weddings.


PAISIE Clutch Bag £79

The PAISIE clutch bag has a summer floral patter, a removable shoulder chain and space for your essentials. With a neutral colour base this clutch bag can be worn again and again with a variety of outfits.


ROSALIE Sunglasses £75


Keeping with the classic shape and style of the dress, these 1950s style sunglasses are the finishing touch to any summer outfit.


If you'd like to enter the Ted Baker competition to win a £75 gift voucher you can do so here.

Vicky x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig