7 July 2013

Lifestyle: Royal Ascot

I honestly don't know where the time is going lately but a few weeks ago I attended Royal Ascot with a few friends and I simply had to share my outfit with you as I think it may be the nicest thing I've ever worn!

The dress code at Royal Ascot is notoriously strict with the regulations being made tighter and tighter each year so I decided to go all out in terms of outfit - it's the perfect opportunity to get glammed up!


Dress: Coast ALOISA
Fascinator: Jasper Conran
Clutch: Accessorize
Shoes: New Look


I honestly don't think I could love the dress anymore if I tried, it's such a princess dress with a huge full skirt. Siting just below the knee it isn't the sort of length I would usually opt for as I'm quite petite but it was the perfect length for Royal Ascot.



I also wore my new favourite dainty bracelet which I purchased on Etsy a few weeks ago but I'll be doing a separate post on this soon so look out for that.


The last few months have been an absolute whirlwind and show no signs of slowing down - I'm visiting Hull next weekend for the boxing when I hope to catch up on blogging on the train as it's quite the journey from London and after that I'm off to Milan for a few days of sun which I cannot wait for.


What do you think of my Royal Ascot outfit?

Vicky x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You look like a princess! I love your dress and shoes.

    Just a question, is it mandatory to wear that 'hat'? I dont know exactly the name

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yes, in the Grandstand you must wear a hat or fascinator at all times. In the Royal Enclosure you must wear a hat with a base of at least 4 inches x

      Delete
  2. You looked so gorgeous!! I love the dress, especially the color, and your clutch and shoes just finish off the perfect look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's such a lovely comment Jenni, thank you x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig