20 August 2013

Bake of the Week: Slutty Brownies

I love my brownies so adding anything that makes them even better (from creme eggs to rolos) will always be a winner with me. When I first saw this recipe on Rose's blog, I knew I had to try it one day so a few weeks ago, I rolled up my sleeves, got the packet mix out and whipped up some delightfully easy slutty brownies.



You will need
  • A large square baking tray
Ingredients
  • Chocolate chip cookie mix 
  • Brownie mix (I made my own but I'll post the recipe a different dat)
  • Two packets of Oreos. 
Instructions 

1. Grease and line your baking tray - keep the baking paper high to help remove the brownies from the tray.

2. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees.

3. Follow the instructions on your cookie mix and cover the bottom of the baking tray. Ensure an even spread and no gaps.

4. Press your Oreos into the cookie dough.

5. Whip up your brownie mix using the instructions on the box and pour into the baking tray, covering your Oreo and cookie mix.

6. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.

7. Remove and devour - they're best when they're warm and slightly gooey.






Quick, easy and delicious - they're a great naughty snack for a movie night.

If you make these I'd love to see how they turn out.

Vicky x





SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Yuuum, it's been awhile since I did these, but that needs to change I've forgotten how amazing they were :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SO good! Do not leave it a moment longer to make them again x

      Delete
  2. Omg this looks like heaven. Calories heaven but heaven anyway!!!

    x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good you forget they're probably very unhealthy x

      Delete
  3. Ohhhhhh these look soo good!
    Shame I'm crap at cooking, I wanna try make them!

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try hun, it's two packet mixes - what can really go wrong? :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig