31 December 2013

Review: 2013

I honestly cannot believe it's New Years Eve and 2014 is just hours away! I know I say it every year but each year feels as though it goes quicker than the last! I'll be posting my New Years Resolutions tomorrow but in the mean time I thought I'd take a look back at 2013, and what a year it was, if not for all the right reasons!


In no particular order.. 

Top Row (L-to-R): my first cover shoot (as assistant) was published; I had a great result at Cheltenham;  I went to see One Direction; I met a childhood hero; I attempted to learn to selfie!

Second Row: Another trip to Wembley with Chelsea; there to support Kala when she ran the marathon; two of my close friends got married; another wedding pic; Frank Lampard made Chelsea history.

Third Row: I played polo with work; I actually rode the horse; Paolo Ferreira and I bowed out of Chelsea on the same day; Ladies Day at Ascot; reunited with old friends.

Fourth Row: I visited Hull for Luke Campbell's pro debut; Milan stole my heart; I made a friend for life; I turned 23; I wouldn't stop celebrating my birthday.

Fifth Row: Booked an amazing holiday; said 'yes' to more events; finally returned to my second home; my first ever trip to Twickenham; ending the year with good friends and better memories.

I honestly couldn't have imagined where 2013 would take me when it began, I closed a lot of doors this year: on people, on opportunities and on myself but I opened just as many; I've met some incredible people and made some wonderful memories and that is the main thing I will take into the New Year with me.

Happy New Year!

Vicky x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've just done a similar post haha! Looks like you had a fab year hun. Hoping 2014 is just as kind to you :) Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll check it out :) Happy New Year honey xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year!

    What a lovely post full of memories. I love looking back and remembering the things I did at the beginning of the year.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too hun!

      It's lovely to look back, a lot happened and changed last year so it's so nice to see how it all developed xx

      Delete
  3. I love this collage! It shows lovely memories and everything looks like super fun!
    I hope that 2014 is just as good & better! Happy New Year!
    xoxo,

    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! Happy New Year! xx

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog & I'm loving it! But omg, did you work with Union J? If you read my latest post you may realise how obsessed I am with them, haha! Great post & I'm excited to go read some more :-)

    Caitlin
    caitacrawford.blogspot.co.uk
    - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Caitlin! Yes I worked with Union J on their first ever cover shoot! I'll check your post out now :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig