26 February 2014

Fashion | LOUUN Halo Ring

I first discovered LOUUN on Instagram when one of my friends kept liking their pictures and one day, the Halo ring popped up on my news feed and I knew as soon as I saw it that I had to have it. It's simple yet striking and fantastically cheap.


With a high quality rhinestone on a simple silver plated band, the Halo ring manages to attract attention whilst still being understated. 


LOUUN was founded by former graphic designer Annie P and is based in Los Angeles however they do offer worldwide shipping for really reasonable rates. I ordered my Halo ring before I went to Australia and it was waiting for me when I got home a few weeks later so I'm not entirely sure on the shipping time but it sounds about average for an item coming from the US.


Nails - Covergirl 'Wine Stain'


I've worn mine every day since I opened it and I've received so many comments and compliments about it, when it catches the light is really is beautiful. For $22.90 it's a beautiful piece of costume jewellery that can be worn day or night and really makes an impact!

LOUUN make a wide range of different items from necklaces to anklets and everything in between. If you're looking for a piece of dainty jewellery, look no further!

Have you heard of LOUUN? What's your favourite item on their website?

Vicky x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig