24 February 2014

Beauty | Covergirl Wine Stain - a Chanel dupe?

Whilst I'll follow seasonal beauty trends to an extent, I'm not one to let the season dictate the nail polish shades I wear. I love pastel shades in winter and deep, dark shades in summer so when I spotted the Covergirl Outlast Nail Polish in Wine Stain whilst I was in Australia, I knew that I had to have it.



Ring: LOUUN

I really love dark colours for short nails so when I cut mine down when I came back from Australia there was only one polish I wanted to reach for. The polish is just the right consistency as it's neither too thick nor too thin and two layers are enough for perfect opacity. 



The colour is a rich red black and the closest dupe to the cult Chanel Rouge Noir as I've ever been able to find and at more than a fraction of the price too! 

Designed to combine a base coat, high-gloss colour and chip-resistant top coat, Covergirl have in essence turned a lengthy process in to a five minute wonder with only drying time required! The polish dries to a glossy finish as promised and it is quite resilient when it comes to chipping. I spend up to nine hours a day typing (sometimes longer if I blog after work) so my nails are prone to chipping but I've had five days wear out of this polish with not one single chip which is impressive beyond belief for me.

I'm so impressed with this product, the only downside for me is that I didn't pick up more shades!

Covergirl Outlast Nail Polish - $6.95 AUD from 11ml.

Vicky x

SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig