28 May 2014

Fashion | All Black Everything



I absolutely loved this outfit, it was so me just so unlike me all at the same time. Whilst I'm often known for my penchant for black clothes, this is quite possibly the only time I've ever worn a hat outside of the races!

You'd never guess this was a May outfit, it doesn't look summery in the slightest but neither did the weather! I wore it shopping as I wanted something comfortable, classic and warm enough to travel in but not too warm to wear inside - is that too much to ask for? Usually, yes.

Hat - New Look
Jacket - Zara
Vest - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Wedge trainers - New Look
Bag - eBay

I've really gotten into eBay lately and I've found some fantastic items, if you'd be interested in seeing them let me know because I'm more than happy to show them off! This bag is probably my favourite non-dress related purchase. It's inspired by the Mulberry Willow and I decided to road test it to see if the style of the Willow would suit me - it would be a huge investment and I'm still not sure whether it's a novelty bag or one that will really be timeless.


I popped my Wonderland Wigs 3/4 Wig* in with a hat to disguise my terrible roots and hit the shops. I've got to say, I'm now fully converted to wearing large floppy hats. I've had this one for absolute years but I've never worn it before, now I'm grumpy that the weather is nice because I don't want to take it off!

What's your go-to shopping outfit?

Vicky x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I bought the burgundy version of that bag last week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great purchase isn't it?! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig