30 May 2014

Beauty | Tom Ford 'Cherry Lush'

As you may know I'm currently half way through a professional qualification at work and as a reward for passing my first set of exams I decided to treat myself to a Tom Ford lipstick I'd been lusting after for months.




I've been looking for a shade like this for such a long time. It's the ultimate cherry red: bright whilst still being subtle (as subtle as red lipstick can be), deep but not dark and fresh whilst still being classic.

The formula of the Tom Ford lipsticks truly is something to behold. Creamy and moisturising with intense pigment and almost unbeatable staying power, they are worth every single penny which is good because they cost a grand total of 3600 of them... yes, that's right £36 for a lipstick. Well, I did say it was a treat...

Have you tried Tom Ford lipsticks? Which colour is your favourite?

Vicky x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really need to get myself a Tom Ford lippie, this looks lovely on you. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a bit of an indulgence but they're so worth it! xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the exams darling. That lippy is divine. I want another tom ford ASAP!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you angel! Me too, it's an expensive habit!! xx

      Delete
  3. The packaging of them look amazing! Love the colour x

    http://mickeyxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is gorgeous, real luxury. X

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig