13 June 2014

Beauty | NOTD - Heavy Metal

As you will know by now, one of my favourite nail looks is a really neutral base with either an accent nail or my Ciate foils over the top. On this occasion I opted for the foils and this is my favourite nail look in ages!


Nail Polish: L'Oreal Peach Lingerie (this is AMAZING)
Foils: Ciate Very Colourfoil 

This was such a lovely combination and one I will wear time and time again. I received so many compliments on it despite it being so incredibly simple.

Vicky x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. amazing nails <3
    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. I love those so much. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the design. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig