9 June 2014

Recipe | Fruit Salad Smoothie

Smoothies are one of the quickest, easiest and tastiest ways to ensure you get your recommend daily amount of fruit (or vegetables but I personally prefer fruit smoothies). They make a great quick breakfast or snack to keep you going between meals.

Smoothies are so simple that this isn't really a recipe as such, more a list of ingredients but I think this is such a great combination I wanted to share. The below amounts will make one good sized glass, you can add as much or as little as you want.




You will need
  • Smoothie maker or blender
Ingredients
  • Handful of sliced strawberries 
  • Handful of fresh pineapple cut into chunks
  • A whole banana, sliced
  • Half of lime (juice only)
  • Tablespoon of agave syrup (you can use honey, I prefer agave syrup)
  • Glass of orange juice (I squeezed my own, you can buy yours if it's easier)
Instructions

1. Prepare all of your fruit.

2. Pour your juice in to your smoothie maker or blender and add your chopped fruit. Squeeze in your lime juice and blend until smooth. I find 45 seconds is more than enough time.


Super quick and easy, perfect to whizz up before work and the combinations are endless!

Are you a smoothie fan? Which is your favourite combination?

Vicky x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Nothing says summer more than smoothies! I'll be trying your recipe :)
    I like apple, mango and nectarine with a touch of water and crushed ice.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apple, mango and nectarine sounds gorgeous! I'll definitely be giving that a go xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig