11 June 2014

Fashion | Pastel and Patent WIWT

I had such a great response to my last What I Wore to Work post and this picture proved quite popular on Instagram (beautyblogbrunette) so I wanted to share it with you all. It feels like a bit of a cop-out because it's quite similar to my last one but I'll make sure I mix it up in future.


Vest (with necklace): New Look
Trousers: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Bracelet: Dotti

I love the simplicity and neutral colour palette of the outfit. I never thought I'd buy pink trousers but as soon as I laid eyes on these in Zara I had to have them. They're the perfect dusky rose shade and the material is super comfortable. I purchased them in store last week but I can't find them on the website. 

The vest was actually a night out purchase with it's various layers and v-neck but it works really well tucked into trousers or a skirt for work.

These patent sling backs from Zara were a great buy. They're neutral enough to go with a tonne of outfits during the summer, both at work and at the weekends and they're surprisingly comfortable given the heel height.

Vicky x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ahhhh love this!! More of these posts please. Such a cute work outfit. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'm going to try and do some more xx

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! Gorgeous trousers!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous outfit - I need those trousers! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! You do, they're so comfy and they come in a few colours too xx

      Delete
  4. Really love this combination! The trousers look amazing x

    http://mickeyxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig