27 July 2014

Fashion | Aqua Shard OOTN

Last weekend my friend Steve headed down to London to celebrate his birthday and after dinner in Mayfair we headed off to The Shard for cocktails. 

It was my first time visiting The Shard and it definitely won't be the last, I will 100% be going back there for dinner and more cocktails. Given that I'm scared of heights I didn't think I'd be overawed by the building or the view and despite my legs feeling like jelly from the second I stepped into the lift I was completely blown away. The view across London at night is absolutely incredible and we were fortunate enough to have a view of my favourite London landmark, Tower Bridge.

The weather in London has been absolutely scorching lately so I had a bit of an outfit dilemma but I settled on the following outfit and I absolutely love it, this dress is already my new favourite!


Dress - Three Floor at ASOS (I don't recommend buying from Three Floor directly after an incredibly bad experience with them last year)
Bag - New Look
Shoes - Zara



Face
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation 'Hazelnut Beige'
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder 'Dim Light'
Ben Nye Banana Powder
MAC Pro Studio Finish Skin Corrector 'Light Peach'
Illamasqua Highlighter 'Fondle'
Chanel Solei Tan De Chanel Bronzing Base
Illamasqua Blusher 'Rumour'
Illamasqua Blusher 'Sophie'
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 'On and On Bronze'
Charlotte Tilbury Rock n Kohl Eyeliner 'Bedroom Black'
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
MUFE HD Aqua Brow
L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire '601'

Tan
Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Dark


Here's one without a filter and in natural light.





And one final cheeky selfie with Tower Bridge in the background



If you haven't been to The Shard then I fully recommend it, I have every intention of going back!

Vicky x



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I wish I had your wardrobe - all your dresses are gorgeous.
    Looks like you had a good night :) I'd love to go up The Shard! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks hun, I do love them all but I just have an ever-increasing need to buy more!

      You definitely have to try The Shard, it's amazing! The cocktails definitely rival Hakassan! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a fab time and you looked beautiful! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted. Thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Camille! I will definitely check your blog xx

      Delete
  3. Dress is incredible, you look fab!

    www.londonmckenzie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go to The Shard! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is incredible, I thoroughly recommend it x

      Delete
  5. I looooove the dress :)
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it? I'm so in love with it! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig