14 July 2014

Fashion | Celeb Boutique 'Tao' Dress


Celeb Boutique may have recently rebranded as House of CB but this gem of a dress is still one of my all time favourites.


I won't lie, it isn't the easiest dress to get on - there's a zip at the side that isn't much benefit at all and the fact this dress is covered in sequins means I ended up with more than a few scratches before the night was out but even the fact I looked (and felt) like I'd fallen into a bush of nettles isn't enough to dampen my love for this dress.

I paired it with my trusty Zara orange heels and a nude clutch bag and headed out for a long overdue catch up with my friend Jo and The Brickyard in Romford which remains one of my favourite places. It has a great atmosphere and you only need one venue for all of your dinner/dancing needs. Perfect.

Vicky x

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Beautiful dress - and it really suits you.
    Can't believe I've still not been to The Brickyard! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I love it! Me either, we should go one weekend, I love it there! Will drop you a message xx

      Delete
  2. Gooorgeous dress! I really want a Celeb Boutique dress for my 21st in January.. I'm already looking for some haha! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really well made and fit so well. I'd definitely start looking now - I wanted this for my birthday last year and by the time I saw it it was nearly impossible to buy!! X

      Delete
  3. That is such a gorgeous dress, you look lovely in it. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun!! I love it even though it does weigh a tonne! Xx

      Delete
  4. It is a beautiful white dress and it looks beautiful on you.

    Ashley
    www.herjunction.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig