16 July 2014

Recipe | A Salad for All Seasons with Florette*



A few weeks ago the lovely people at Florette* sent me the most beautiful book called A Salad For All Seasons by Harry Eastwood. Pages and pages of the most wonderful and inspiring salad ideas. I love salads, they're super quick to make, they can accompany most foods and they're a great 'go-to' food whilst also being pretty much completely healthy. 

The book along with the Florette salad recipes  encouraged me to come up with the salad below. I took ideas from the website and the book and basically threw all of my ingredients together to create a filling salad.


Ingredients 
  • Mixed tomatoes
  • Fresh buffalo mozzarella 
  • Toasted baguette, ripped
  • Chopped radishes
  • Chopped cucumber
  • Sliced red onion
  • Olive and basil oil to dress
Tomato and mozzarella are one of my favourite food combinations, the salad adds extra freshness whilst the baguette helps fill it out and make it more substantial.

I'd thoroughly recommend picking up A Salad for All Seasons and checking out the Florette salad recipes, this is the next on my list to try: Peppercress Pesto Pasta

Vicky x

*Book is a PR Sample
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the colours in this salad! Will definitely be trying it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so fresh and full of flavour. I think you'd love the book/website too - full of amazing ideas xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig