26 August 2014

Beauty | Kylie Jenner Inspired Makeup


You could fit what I know about the Kardashian's on the back of a postage stamp and still have space so nobody was more surprised than me when I decided, on a complete whim, a few weeks ago to recreate Kylie Jenner's makeup. I'd seen a tonne of people liking her pictures on Instagram and fell in love with her makeup so I decided to give it a whirl myself.


After spending a while on Google I decided to recreate the look above with a few twists from other looks thrown in. I love how polished and simple Kylie looks when she's wearing this makeup and whilst it's by no means an exact copy, I really like how it turned out. 

no filter

If you'd like a step by step on how I recreated this look, do let me know. It was super simple.

Products used
- Illamasqua Hydra Veil
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation 
- Crownbrush 10 colour concealer palette
- Ben Nye banana powder
- MAC Studio Fix Powder foundation 'NW30'
- Makeup Forever Aqua Brow HD
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo cream eyeshadow 'On and On Bronze'
- Illamasqua precision gel eye liner 
- Charlotte Tilbury Rock and Kohl eye liner 'Bedroom Black'
- Covergirl Lash Blast mascara
- Ardell Demi Wispie lashes
- Illamasqua powder blush 'Rumour'
- MAC Sculpting powder 'Sculpt'
- MAC blush 'Peaches' and 'Melba'
- MAC lip liner 'In Anticipation'
- MAC lipstick 'Velvet Teddy'
Vicky x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Can't get over how gorg you are! Such a beautiful look, I nearly bought Velvet Teddy the other day so wish i did now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you angel! You definitely should, it's beautiful x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig