25 January 2015

Fashion | Black Tie in Forever Unique

So I was hoping to post this with fancy half-decent pictures taken on an actual proper camera but I'm still waiting for my SD card to arrive so I've been holding back on posting but I simply couldn't wait any longer to share this beautiful dress with you.

On Friday I had my annual work awards and with a black tie dress code I decided to go for a long dress and I'd had my heart set on Forever Unique's Porsia dress for ages but I hadn't had a reason to purchase it. At the time I was ordering my size was out of stock on the Forever Unique so I ordered from The Dress Studio in Cheshire and I cannot fault the service (although I would have rather the dress came in a box than bundled up in a bag but that's just personal preference). I fully recommend using them if you need a prom or black tie dress that's a little bit special as they stock brands such as Sherri Hill and Jovani which are notoriously hard to find in stores in the UK.



I absolutely adored the shape of this dress, the cut out back and the fishtail skirt. It was surpassingly comfortable and easy to walk in and I couldn't have been happier with my choice.



Although you couldn't see my shoes I opted for this beautiful pair from Jane Norman which I picked up on their last day of trading for the ridiculous price of £5! My only regret is not buying two pairs! They were also really comfortable and withstood walking to and from the venue and hours of standing and dancing.

I didn't take any pictures of my makeup but I kept it pretty simple with a bronzed base to match my Bondi Sands tan - I will be reviewing this soon because I become obsessed with it in Australia last year - and opted for a smokey eye and a nude lip.


And as you can see - I will never become a fashion blogger because I can't stand still long enough for more than one decent photo!

Vicky x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That dress looks fab on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is even more gorgeous from the back; like I said, it really suits you! As always, your hair and makeup is perfect! :) Hope you had a good night xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll, it was a lovely night xx

      Delete
  3. you look fab doll!!! Love the dress!:) where did you get bondi sands? Was hoping to find a stockist around UK./ Ire! really want to give it a go!!!

    Roisin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I ordered directly from them, it had arrived within 5 days so I fully recommend ordering from them directly - so cheap too! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig