1 February 2015

January in Review


It's such a cliche but I really cannot believe that today is the 1st February! Having spent the first two weeks of January with the flu I feel like I've missed pretty much the first month of the year so I'm actually really looking forward to February and finally kicking off 2015!

Despite spending most of January in hibernation I thought I'd do a quick run down of what I loved throughout the month. I haven't added hyperlinks to anything because I hope to review them in due course.

In January I....

Loved (skincare): KORA Organics Citrus Face Mist and Organic Rosehip Oil

Loved (makeup): Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfection Micro-Powder

Baked: Mixed berry muffins

Purchased: River Island metal block heel ankle boots, Zara croc chain bag

Read: 'The Jump', 'The Take' and 'Two Women' all by Martina Cole, 'Girl Online' by Zoe Sugg, 'Love Lies' by Adele Parks, 'The Other Typist' by Suzanne Rindell and 'The Girl on the Train' by Paula Hawkins.

I don't know about you but I can't wait to see what February has in store...

Vicky x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Loved this post as i also spent the first two weeks of jan ill so im looking forward to a new month without being unwell too :)

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a start to the year, eh?! Hope you have a healthier February too! X

      Delete
  2. Loved this post hun, I've been wanting to try some Kora products for years but was always put off by the shipping cost/price - definitely going to have a splurge now though :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor,com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get them on Net-A-Porter hun, they're pricer than they are in Aus but you save shipping and import tax xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig