15 March 2015

February in Review

I know that we're now more than halfway through March but better late than never as the old saying goes.

source: Google

February seemed to pass by in a flash and March is definitely heading the same way with each week being absolutely jam packed with things to do, places to go and people to see that actually having the time to sit down and write this post is heaven!

In February I....

Loved (skincare) - Glamglow Youth Mud face mask.

Loved (makeup) - YSL Forever Youth Liberator Foundation.

Baked - two birthday cakes but my favourite was chocolate and salted caramel.

Mostly ate - tomato and mozzarella salads.

Finally got use out of - my Breville Blend Active!

Read - 'Playing Away' and 'Young Wives Tales' by Adele Parks. I also started Fifty Shades of Grey but couldn't even make it a third of the way through because it was utter dross.

March is shaping up pretty well and I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of this month has in store!

Vicky x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig