17 March 2015

Travel | Wanderlust Tag


I've really been bitten by the travel bug over the last few years so when I saw my friend Lucy post this tag I knew I simply had to give it a go!

Quinn's Beach, Perth

Where have you travelled to and where would you like to go again?
Considering how much I love travelling I'm not actually that well travelled, we had dogs that we couldn't leave until I was 10 so that was the first time I ever left the country. I've been so Spain, Tenerife, Ireland, Italy, New York and Australia and I would happily visit them all again with Australia being at the top of that list.

Where was your first plane journey to?
Menorca.

You're leaving tomorrow, money is no object - where would you like to go?
As much as I'd love to go back to Australia if I could hope on a plane tomorrow with no expenses then I'd be heading to Fiji for a relaxing holiday in paradise, it looks absolutely stunning and I'd love to experience the island life and culture.

Preferred method of transport: plane, train or car?
I can be quite nervous when I fly but it opens so many more opportunities and destinations to you. Also, you get the benefit of duty free and who doesn't love a bit of duty fee shopping?!

Top three travel items?
Lip balm, a travel pillow and an eye mask!

Favourite travel website?
I really like TripAdvisor but I don't actually ever look into things too much which is something I learned when I travelled to Milan. It was the first time I'd been to a place that honestly I didn't know too much about and didn't do any research into and exploring the city and discovering everything from lovely little cafes to the most beautiful little hand made jewellery shops was such a wonderful experience.

Where would you travel to just to eat the food?
I'm quite a fussy eater but I'm slowly learning to change this habit and train myself to eat and try new things but for me, the food in Milan was the best so I'd happily go back to Italy just for the food!

Is there a place you would never go to again?
No, I've enjoyed all of the places I've been to.

Can you recite your passport number from memory if asked?
No! I can't even remember when it expires!

Do you prefer middle, window or aisle seats?
Window seats, seeing where I'm going makes me less nervous.

How do you pass time on a plane?
I make full use of the in-flight entertainment and watch the films and listen to the albums. Other than that I spend my time looking out of the window - sad but true!

I tag everyone who enjoys travelling to do this tag and if you do, leave your link below so that I can read your answers.

Vicky x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Amazing post with beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig