25 May 2015

Beauty | Huge Haul: Charlotte Tilbury, Living Proof, M&S and Accessorize

Don't you just hate it when all of your every day makeup seems to run out at exactly the same time and rather than using stuff you already have at home you just need to buy new stuff? Well that happened to me this month so I took the opportunity to pick up some new makeup from Charlotte Tilbury.


I'm not going to get too in-depth with reviews because I'm planning to do them separately but I decided I had to repurchase K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick in 'Bitch Perfect', I think added Filmstar Bronze and Glow, Light Wonder foundation and Wonder Glow to my collection. 

I may have cried a little as I handed my card over but that didn't stop me heading over to M&S to pick up a few hair products from Living Proof.


I will definitely be doing a full post on these products but I picked up the Prime: Style Extender and a holiday sized kit of the Restore range which also included a hair mask which isn't pictured above.


I also decided that it was time to downsize/streamline my makeup collection (I know, I know, I don't even know who I am at this point) so I picked up this adorable little makeup bag from M&S and went for an actual makeup bag sized one and not a wash bag as I am usually guilty of doing...

If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that I absolutely love the races and I try and go a few times every summer and this year I'm off to both Epsom and Royal Ascot for Ladies Day as well as another day at Royal Ascot and the King George in July! For Ladies Day I wanted a statement bag as I will be keeping my dress very simple and accessories to a minimum so I headed off to Accessorize where I knew I was guaranteed to find something.


When I spotted this beautiful fold-over embellished clutch I knew it was perfect; it's the ideal size for a day at the races or a summer wedding: big enough for all of the essentials and small enough to not make you look and feel like you're lugging your life around in a fabric envelope. 


I couldn't resist this slimline coral flat wallet and card holder either, it's the perfect size for the clutch bag and is ideal for the races as I can pop my phone in the larger compartment and my cash in the zip up sides.


Next I went for something really different for me as I don't wear costume jewellery as a rule but this ring and chain combination caught my eye straight away. The chain is really delicate and the rings are quite dainty and as soon as I tried it on I loved it although I'm still not convinced I'm cool/trendy/young enough to pull it off but I think it'll add 'something' to a plain summer outfit.

I thought that was me all spent out but decided to pick up a new outfit as well which I'll feature soon. Time for a spending ban I think!

Vicky x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've had the bronze and glow on my wishlist for so long! xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take the plunge, you won't regret it! X

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the bronze and glow - it looks so beautiful! Also I am in love with that embellished clutch from Accessorize. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely treat yourself to it, it is honestly incredible xx

      Delete
  3. Do you still have the bag? If so may i buy it? Here my mail
    Nyappyoppapi at hot mail com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still have the bag? If so may i buy it? Here my mail
    Nyappyoppapi at hot mail com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig