29 May 2015

Beauty | The Hair Product That Changed My Life

A bold claim from the title of today's post but I could not be more excited to share with you the product that has completely revolutionised my hair routine.


This diamond of a product needs neither filter nor fanfare. It is, quite simply, your best hair ever in a sleek black tube.

More often than not I forgo any traditional primer on my face so the idea of using one for my hair was not only an out there concept (I didn't even know hair primer existed!) but also filled me full of foot-stamping 'just what I need, more effort added in' temper yet despite this I still picked it up in M&S and in the month it's been in my life I've tried to sell it to everyone I know from my colleagues to my friends to my rather bemused hairdresser. 

When I first used Prime I was a little scared, it's a gel-like cream and I thought that despite it's claims it would be heavy and weigh down my hair, leaving it looking and feeling greasy and lank but I could not have been more wrong. Since I've had my hair extensions in I've had to make an effort to blow-dry my hair after washing it which is something I've always tried to avoid as much as possible in the past. Not only does Prime speed up the drying process but it also leaves my hair super sleek and it holds a style so if I give my hair a natural wave it'll still be there a few days later. Hair magic.

Prime is designed to help repel dirt and oil by keeping your hair sleeker and cleaner for longer, prolonging your style and reducing your need to shampoo which is something I can say is absolutely 100% true in my case. With my extensions I had been trying to cut down on my hair washing frequency anyway because I was very aware of potentially drying out the hair but I wasn't succeeding and still washed my hair every other day. Since I've been using Prime I can go three/four days without needing to shampoo my mane which is unheard of. 

My hair also holds a style for longer so if I curl it, I can leave it for two to three days without needing to re-curl any of it so I'm also cutting back on the amount of heat I'm using on my hair which is always a bonus.

Since I've been using Prime my hair has never looked or felt better and I will 100% be repurchasing and I would recommend it to anyone, for me it's like having a mini-Brazilian blow dry at home!

At £18.00 it isn't cheap but it's worth every single penny and I can see me using it for many, many years to come. I purchased mine at M&S but you can also pick Living Proof up from Space NK.

Have you tried Prime or anything from Living Proof?

Vicky x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ahh I so need to try this! I am trying to use less heat on my hair and now use straighteners about twice a week and my hair is so much better.. However, that means I'm often left looking like I've been dragged through a bush backwards.This is definitely on my wishlist. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it. It's hard not using heat if your hair is naturally wild like mine so something like this is just a godsend xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig