22 September 2015

Lifestyle | My Birthday at Kensington Roof Gardens

Birthdays, as we all know, can be a pretty stressful occasion. I love everyone else's but hate being the centre of attention so I find planning my own birthday to be a complete and utter chore so when Lux Guest List contacted me earlier this year and very kindly offered to basically arrange it for me I jumped at the chance!

I've never really been much of a club person, always preferring a restaurant and a good bar over a nightclub (unless it's a private members club of course!) but I've loved Roof Gardens from the first time I visited so it was a natural choice for me although Lux also offer a guest list at other exclusive London venus such as Boujis, Dstrkt, Maddox, Bodo's Schloss, The Box and Cirque le Soir to name just a few of my other favourites - so much for a girl who doesn't like clubbing!! 

From my first communication with Jean at Lux, he could not have been more helpful, everything was arranged super quickly and easily which I was delighted about, it completely took the stress out of planning a birthday and wanting to go somewhere but without the risk of turning up and not getting in!

Unfortunately by the time my birthday rolled around I had a disgusting cold and three of my closest friends had to pull out of coming so we were a pretty small group and I was a very miserable birthday girl so only one picture of the evening actually survived which is a shame - I so wish I'd been feeling well enough to truly document my evening at Roof Gardens but you'll just have to believe me when I tell you it's an absolute ball and book yourself onto the guest list with Lux!!



Our table was in the Tudor Gardens and we could not have been better looked after by Allan, our host, he was so helpful and attentive all evening and I am so grateful for how well he treated us. We were served some amazing watering can cocktails which really need to be seen to be understood and made our way inside after a while for a quick dance before heading home a few hours later.

There's such a good mix of people at Roof Gardens and the drinks and food are brilliant, the barbecue is such a great touch and really sets it apart from other venues for me. The music they play is right up my street and it just has such a good vibe, it's unlike anywhere else in London!

I'd never used a guest list service or promoter before but I can tell you now, it is definitely is way forward and I'm already looking into using Lux to book my office Christmas party!

You can find more about Lux Guest List on their website - I honestly cannot thank and recommend them enough!

Where's your favourite place for a night out?

Vicky x

* Lux very kindly provided free entry and complimentary drinks for me on my evening




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look fab doll! regardless of being sick!! Finally 100% heading over in December, we must do drinks, so I think im adding Kensington Gardens to my list of things to do!! Roisin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! Yes we absolutely must! I've heard they do a good lunch there too x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig