31 October 2015

Beauty | Paris - Sephora Haul

Whilst I managed to stay away from the French Pharmacies and their Aladdin's Cave of skincare, I couldn't resist a trip to Sephora. I was hoping to pick up some Anastasia Beverly Hills products but they haven't launched yet in the French Sephora so I set about picking up some other bits instead.


I could have gone seriously crazy with my purchases so I had to restrain myself and try to stick to items I can't purchase here in the UK.


I've heard such good things about the Sephora skincare that I couldn't resist picking up a few of their own brand face masks but I couldn't resist the GLAMGLOW cleaner, I absolutely adore their face masks so when I spotted this I got super excited and threw it straight into my basket. I haven't had time to try any yet so expect reviews in due course.

GLAMGLOW POWERCLEANSE Daily Dual Cleanser - €29.90
Sephora Pearl Sheet Face Mask - €3.95
Sephora Lotus Sheet Face Mask - €3.95
Sephora Pearl Sleeping Mask - €3.95
Sephora Honey Sleeping Mask - €3.95


Cosmetics wise, I didn't really have anything specific in mind. All I knew was that I wanted to pick up another mineral powder brush (you can read about my love for it here). I also picked up the Beauty Blender which I'm yet to try but after having my makeup done at Laura Mercier a few months ago I realised how much I love foundation applied with a sponge and so I thought it was time to try this cult product. Two mini lip liners and a beautiful lip balm later and I was done. 

Sephora Mineral Powder Brush - €17.95
Beauty Blender - €16.90
Sephora lip liner - €4.95 x 2
Sephora lip balm - €7.00

All in all I'm really pleased with my purchases and it really makes me wish that we had Sephora here in the UK!

What are your favourite things from Sephora? Have you tried anything I've purchased?

Vicky x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the Sephora brushes, I definitely need a few more! xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such good quality aren't they?! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig