29 November 2015

Beauty | My New Hair

After having extensions in for the best part of this year, I finally had them removed last week and felt totally liberated. Feeling more than a little bold at the hairdressers I decided to go for the chop.


Hardly groundbreaking I know but after spending my entire adult life to this point trying to erase memories of the giant fringe I sported until the age of 10, it appears I decided that the right thing to do was cut one in. 

I loved how it looked on the day but I've already developed a massive love/hate relationship with it; it just will not behave! My manager is calling me Lassie and as for what happens when it's windy, well the less said the better!

I don't think I'll be getting it cut back in when I go back to the hairdressers but after having the same hair for so long it's so nice to have a change; no matter how temporary!

Do you have any tips for managing a wayward fringe?!

Vicky x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. looks great! I've had a fringe for years now, either full-on, side, or longer ones...Best tip: always dry your fringe the night before, because if you dont, styling it the next day can be a pain in the ass!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, it seems to go wild no matter when I dry it which is a little frustrating!! X

      Delete
  2. YOU LOOK FAB! Love the hair! nothing better than a change before a new year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you angel! It's always refreshing to have a change xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig