15 November 2015

Fashion | New Look Premium: New Dancing Shoes

Okay so dancing shoes might be overshooting it a little but "sitting down and admiring" shoes just doesn't have the same ring to it.


Not only am I a fiend for a pair of shoes but I'm a complete magpie so I was drawn instantly to these shoes: it would have been hard to miss them, they stood alone against a sea of black boots on a single plinth in New Look Marble Arch. If that's not a sign from the shoe heavens, I don't know what it.


I absolutely adore New Look for shoes, not only are they cheap but they wear really well and some of my favourite shoes of all time come from there so when I spotted the "Premium" label inside these, I was curious. At £49.99 they're pretty pricey by New Look shoe standards but they are so beautiful. The finish is superior to the normal New Look range and the design is far better than I've ever seen in there before. They'd easily rival Kurt Geiger.

New Look describe their Premium range as being carefully crafted with a unique design and being finished with premium grade leather. Having spent quite a bit of time examining these shoes in the shop (side note - am I the only person who will happily drop a few £££s on something like Russell and Bromley because it's expected and then forensically examine New Look as soon as there's a price hike?!), I can confirm this is definitely the case. 


With a bronze metallic finish, divine multi-tonal jewel strap detail, an on-trend super thin heel and zip up back, I can see these being my go-to heels for Christmas and NYE already. I'm already planning on what to wear them with for a Christmas party I'm going to and I think they'll be a huge talking point - I'm even considering buying the silver pair for next summer.

You can buy them online here or in selected New Look stores for £49.99.

Have you tried anything from the New Look Premium range yet?

Vicky x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These are just perfect! Love them. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so beautiful aren't they? X

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig