9 November 2015

Shopping | The Ultimate High End Christmas Wish List

With Christmas just around the corner (okay, it's over a month away but given how quickly this year has gone it'll be here before we know it!) I thought I would compile my ultimate if-money-was-no-object wish list of all of the high end things that would be on my Christmas list.



Max Mara Cashmere Coat in coral - £2945.00 
I am obsessed with coats anyway but this coat from Max Mara really caught my eye with it's cape style sleeves, belted waist, superb tailoring and beautiful colour.


Mulberry Bayswater Double Zip Tote in mole grey - £1500.00
It was love at first sight for me when I saw this Mulberry bag. An update on the classic Bayswater with its structured shape it is both practical and professional. The ideal work bag investment.


Rolex Lady-Datejust - £5650.00
A good watch is an investment and this classic Rolex would be a wonderful investment. The ideal accessory to any and every outfit.


Jimmy Choo Cinderella Slipper - £2995.00
Each Cinderella 'slipper' from Jimmy Choo is custom made to perfectly fit the foot of the person wearing. With over 7000 Swarovski crystals and 46 embroidered stones, no other shoes would befit a Princess quite like these.


Azzedine Alaia Andalouise dress - £2000.00
I first discovered Azzedine Alaia dresses when I worked at a super-high end department store and I've been obsessed ever since. With dresses coming in north of £2000.00 they're anything but cheap but the silhouette created by his designs mean that any Alaia dress is a piece worth owning.

Make sure you keep an eye on the blog in the coming days and weeks to see what is REALLY on my Christmas list this year and what I'll be buying for other people.

What would be on your ultimate Christmas wish list?

Vicky x


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, those Jimmy Choos are to die for! I've wanted a Mulberry for ages, but I can't bring myself to part with that much money. I'll eventually take the plunge! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're incredible aren't they? I so want the bag, I think I just need to do it! It's an investment. But then I think "I should be saving for a house..." Oops xx

      Delete
  2. I want that Mulberry tote, I'm obsessed with double zip bags!
    sirensandbells.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig