22 December 2015

Shopping | My Christmas Wish List

Last month I shared my ultimate high end wish list and with Christmas just three days away I thought it was the perfect time to share what is on my actual wish list this Christmas.

Karen Millen Faux Fur Collar Wool Trench Coat - £325.00
Okay so I already know I have this seeing as I had to go and buy it myself but it was love at first sight: the faux fur collar and trench shape make this such a classic winter coat and one I will cherish for years to come. We just need January to be cold enough for me to wear it...

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury vol 2 - £55.00
I'm super late to the party with Zoeva but I purchased the standard rose golden set in November and spotted this at the same time; it swiftly made its way on to my wish list and I'm hoping to find it under the tree on Friday!

Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge EDP - from £40.00
I spritzed this in Selfridges a few weeks ago and it is absolutely delicious. I'm a complete fragrance fiend and I would love to add this to my collection.

Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask - £92.50
I've adored Sisley products ever since I worked on counter for them and this face mask is honestly one of the best in the world. I'm going for a Sisley facial in January and I would love to be able to keep up the good work at home.

So I know my "normal" wish list was also pretty pricey but this has edited out the mundane stuff I ask for every Christmas: socks and new PJs, and so it just includes the things I would really appreciate but probably wouldn't buy for myself.

What do you want Santa to bring you on Friday?

Vicky x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That coat is all kinds of amaze! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wonderful? I can't wait for it to be cold enough to wear! X

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig