8 January 2016

Fashion | Introducing Rita by Betty and Biddy

I've never really been one for costume jewellery but when I saw Jennifer Wrynne mention a brand called Betty and Biddy when showcasing a beautiful statement necklace on her Snapchat, the magpie in me was awoken.



Firstly, if you don't know who Jennifer is then she is an incredible milliner and fashion blogger from Ireland and I absolutely adore her style: the "What Jennifer Wore" section of her blog is one of my favourite places to stalk, as is her Snapchat for serious style inspiration. I absolutely adore the races so the fact that Jennifer can provide endless inspiration for outfits makes her blog a must read for me and I'm just waiting to pick my Royal Ascot dress before purchasing one of her stunning hats.



On to Rita! I was so overwhelmed with all of the beautiful designs on Betty and Biddy that I found it really difficult to pick but there on the last page I browsed was Rita and it was love at first sight. I have my eye on a dress for my annual work party in this month and this would be the perfect accessory to go with it so I snapped it up immediately. It arrived really quickly despite coming from Ireland and the Euro to Pound conversion was great!

I put this on over a plan t-shirt the other night with jeans and a blazer and I loved how it turned a pretty drab outfit into something really dressy without any effort at all!

Rita Necklace - £20.41 available here

Have you heard of Betty and Biddy? What are your favourite statement costume pieces?

Vicky x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That necklace is gorgeous - and so reasonably priced as well! I love all the different shades of blue and I'll have to check Betty & Biddy out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such good quality too, definitely check them out xx

      Delete
  2. That necklace is beautiful, I'm definitely going to check this website out. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it? I fully recommend them xx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow that's such a beautiful necklace - the colour is gorgeous xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma, I'm so happy with it! Xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful necklace :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Betty and Biddy but that necklace is an absolute bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, I hadn't heard of them until Jennifer mentioned them but I'm so glad I have now. X

      Delete

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig