30 April 2016

Update | Where Have I Been?

Now I'm never one to blow my own trumpet but you may have noticed that I've been absent from this blog since January which, as we're now approaching May at alarming speed, is a very long time.

The reason behind my hiatus is that I started a food blog! Foodie for Thought  is something that I've wanted to do for ages but never really had the courage to do but at the end of January I finally bit the bullet and launched a food blog that I am proud of: it's small but it's exactly what I wanted it to be.


I had planned to update both blogs on a regular basis but I totally underestimated how much work would go into a food blog; from the initial idea to the writing and amending of recipes, the whole testing process and then finally the stage that's photographed, edited, typed up, set live and promoted across social channels can take weeks - some of the recipes I'm writing at the moment I've been working to perfect for months!

There will be new content on The Blogging Brunette soon - since we last spoke I've had veneers fitted which I'm dying to tell you all about and I've tried some really lovely products which I want to share. 

I am always so grateful to the support you've given me since I started this blog and I would be so happy if you could show Foodie for Thought the same support, blogging is a lonely place without friends!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ♥ If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Twitter @VickyAtBBB x

© The Blogging Brunette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig